Statement of Nondiscrimination

S&T Telephone Cooperative Association is an equal opportunity provider and employer. 

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA 

Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found on line at or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to the USDA by mail at: 

U.S. Department of Agriculture Director

Office of Adjudication
1400 Independence Avenue, S.W.
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
or by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at [email protected]